Has anyone stayed in a Family Suite at All Star Music??

edk35

DIS Veteran
If so how was it?? We are staying there on Thanksgiving night. We are DVC members and could not get our last night at SSR so we booked this tonight. It looks cute there. The set up doesn't seem too bad either. We have a dd 18, ds 15 and 9. I am sure it will be fine for one night??? Thanks

Hey girl! For one night, you are going to have a great time there!!!:goodvibes

The pics. look really nice!

You will be fine. We did the opposite this past January. We stayed in a Family Suite before moving to BWV. Our kids are 27, 23 and 21. The 2 bathrooms are a big help!

I stayed there with 5 others & it was perfect! You'll have a great time & all 3 of your kids will have their own bed b/c the living room's sofa, ottoman, and chair all turn into beds. The 2 bathrooms are really a time saver.

Thanks for the replies. MY kids have always wanted to stay in one of the values.....because the themes at each. So I am sure we will enjoy that time there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter