Has anyone stayed at Westin St. John using DVC points?

grahamf

Earning My Ears
My family and I would LOVE to vacation in St. John in November (preferably the first week).

My questions are:

1) Has anyone stayed at the Westin in St. John? And, if so, what were your impressions of the resort?

2) I'm on a wait list while DVC searches for a week for me. Is this a hard resort to get?

Thanks for any advise you can give.

Fran

Did you do a search on here? I remember seeing and reading a very thorough report from a DISr who did this recently.

It sounds like what you really want is a week at a lovely location in the Caribbean. If that's the case, you can greatly increase your chance of success by adding a few more resorts and islands to your list.

Some friends of ours just returned from the tradeable location in St. Maartin and loved it. Does anyone else have recommendations to share?

My husband and I stayed at the Westin St. John in November of 02 (not as a dvc member) The resort is absolutely beautiful and the weather in November was magnificent. The villas may be positioned a far distance from the beach so you need to ask about that. The food on the island is INCREDIBLE too. Hope this was helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter