Has anyone stayed at VRBO # 149694

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
Tinkerbell's retreat condo in WH? 3 BR, close to pool?

Just looking to see if anyone used them & if they had a good experience?

Also, If you stayed at a WH Condo, and it was not on the 4th floor, was there a lot of noise from the condo overhead?

Still looking & making myself crazy!

Thanks

Christine

Christine ,
I am considering this condo vrbo#149694-did you get any advice or have you already used it--your findings?
Jim

have you looked at Mickeys Adventure Condo. I have spoke to the owners but never have stayed there but I felt trusting after speaking to them on the phone. It is on the 4th floor I believe. We found it at windsorhill rents. WE have booked with them already.

We stayed in a 2nd floor condo in late February last year. I was very impressed that it was not noisy at all. I could not hear people above, below or adjacent to our unit! have fun - we've stayed there a few times and love it!!

We stayed at Windsor Hills in a 3 bedroom condo on the third floor in Feb 2008. We didn't have any problems with noise. Condo was great. I don't think you will be disappointed.

We were on the third floor and didn't have any problems with noise from the floor above us..........UNTIL after 11:00 p.m. every night. At first I thought they were moving furniture around, THEN I realized what was going on above me!:thumbsup2 I am just a little slow sometimes. All that needed to be done was to oil the bed springs and we wouldn't have heard anything from above us!!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter