Has anyone stayed at the bluegreen timeshare STUDIO 33?

okielovesdisney

Earning My Ears
We are going to Vegas for the first time and using my parents time share-- so any info would be great about it -and surrounding area.

We are going to Vegas for the first time and using my parents time share-- so any info would be great about it -and surrounding area.

I believe the Blue Green resort that you are staying at is off the strip on Tropicana Avenue? If you are then there is nothing really around the hotel besides the airport. What's good though is that the strip is only a 5 minute drive from the strip.

There's a few businesses and restaurants on the ground floor but nothing else directly around it aside from dirt lots. If they're using the crosswind runway at Mccarran airport it will be REALLY loud as it's right in the flight path but they don't use it that often so you should be alright. The strip is less than a 5 minute drive(depending on traffic and where you want to go on the strip of course). It looks to be a newer building but the parking lot lets out RIGHT onto Tropicana which is a very busy street at times.

We have stayed in the penthouse there several times and everything was very nice. There isn't any stores in the complex but it is buildt in a strip mall and there are stores that you can go to in the strip mall. Very good hamburger place, and ABC (general) store, sub shop and pizza place. We always had a car but they do have a shuttle to a few places on the strip also. People were always friendly there also. Have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter