has anyone stayed at new Radisson Resort Parkway?

Eric Julie and Hailey

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We have ressies for one night at PO-Riverside at $99 in December. Radisson Resort Parkway, though, sounds nice. Recently renovated ($50M+) in June 2001. All rooms have marble baths, 25" TVs, etc. Entertainment rate is $64.50. Has anyone stayed in these new rooms? Are they nice? Should I switch and save $35?

We stayed there a few years ago it is nice but now we only stay right at Disney now. We like coming and going then we want to . And when you stay off they give you times they take you and times they pick you up to go back to the hotel. That the only thing we didn't like. They had 2 pools ,2 hot tubs and the grounds there are very pretty.

We used to always stay off-site, but now that I've stayed on-site (at ASMovies and the Dolphin), I'm hooked. First of all - $99 is a GREAT rate for PO-Riverside. If you're only staying one night, I'd definitely spring for the extra $35 to be on-site. You can take advantage of early-entry, which for 3 people might be worth $35 to you, not to mention not having to pay to park or wait for a hotel shuttle.

If you are REALLY on a tight budget and your travel dates are definite, you could get a nicer hotel than the Radisson for even less money by bidding through Priceline. Go to www.biddingfortravel.com for more info.

Thanks for the responses.

I am a big on-site person, too (we're DVC members). However, we're getting in too late on Friday to take advantage of early entry -- and we're leaving early the next morning for the cruise line. I'll have my car - so I won't need the bus (and I get free parking as a DVC member).

Based on all of the above, I'm anxious to save a few bucks wherever I can without giving up too much quality.

I understand the need to save a few dollars when you can but I would be wary of staying at a "rehabbed" property off-site. I would check on availabilty of the new Hampton Inn down near the entrance road to the MK. A better chain in my opinion. I think that it referred to as the Maingate West Hampton. I think that it has 2 queen beds per room, a definite plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter