• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??Has anyone stayed at Marriotts Grande Vista???

MattfromLI

Matt
If anybody has stayed here please let me know how your stay was. I will be there from August 19th-Sept 2nd 2005. Cant wait. :bounce:

The Grande Vista is a beautiful resort! I think you will love it there. The location is terrific. Right on the quiet end of I-Drive with a quick commute to all the parks and a grocery store (Publix) right down the road.

They recently put a beautiful new pool area in with a restaurant/bar that is right at the pool.

The villas themselves are very spacious and well laid out.

My only suggestion would be to make sure that you request a villa that has been refurbished....not sure if they have refurbished all the units yet. But I have heard complaints about people getting older units that were not as nice.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful trip!
HeatherC

I would try for the new section with the great new pool. We stayed last year and it was wonderful. I thought my room was great till we took the tour and then saw the newer rooms. They are all great but newer was better.

if you like wine - they have a wine tasting once a week - very, very popular - so sign up early.

It was great for $5 per person.

stayed there many years ago and kids loved the pool.
the best part is the w/d and big jacuzzi tub....

staying at horizons this time...not real sure I want stay there but that is all that is available.

have great time

We stayed for 3 nights in April before the Poly and loved it. It was very beautiful and we loved our room in the Magellan building, top floor. It was very close to the main pool and check-in/store/etc.

I did like having the Publix and Walgreens nearby, but found it a bit of a hike to the parks...DH loved being away from the parks, but I was glad to get back to "Disney".

You'll love it! Have fun! Our 2BR villa was gorgeous and we never heard a peep from anyone!

Thanks so much for replying. I am off to fl in a month and I can not wait...One more questin if anyone can answer?...does anyone know if they have re-done the three bedroom villas yet?...there is no way that my family and I are going to put up with staying in one of the older villas that has not yet been refurbished...please let me know A.S.A.P...THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter