Has anyone seen Quidam??

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
I just heard that the Cirque du Soliel traveling show Quidam will be in our area in November.
DH & I were wondering if it was worth seeing. We've seen LaNouba and wonder how it would compare.

Hi Geri! How are ya?

I just saw that in the paper a few minutes ago! I have seen La Nuba and Allegria, and loved both of them. Don't know anything about this show, but I'm sure they're all good!

i've seen quidam on tv, and it's amazing. i haven't seen any of them in person :-)() but it's my favorite of the four i've seen on tv (dralion, quidam, alegria, saltimbanco).

Thanks everyone!

We were just thinking that since its not a permanent stage that they wouldn't have some of the cool things that LaNouba has....like performers coming up from under the stage and all of the cool stuff that goes on above the stage, etc.

We saw it in Detroit in June for dh birthday! It was awesome. Even though the stage is not permanent, they still do tons of cool stuff. We really liked it! But, La Nouba is still my favorite.

Kamy

We saw La Nouba in April and Quidam in July. You're right, since La Nouba has a permanent stage they do a lot more "coming out of the floor". Quidam is really spectacular though, I doubt you'll be disappointed! The only thing that I would caution you on is to be aware that this is a traveling arena. The seats were quite a bit closer than we were expecting and, unlike La Nouba, there were a few seats that were obstructed. They were distributing booster seats to little ones, but it was still tough for some of the kids to see from the seats further back. I would suggest getting seats closer to the front (opposite of what's recommended for La Nouba).

Hi Heather!
We were in Vegas in January and didn't do any shows...we were only there for two days.
I so wanted to see O!

Karista...thanks for the tip on seating. If we go, we'll definitely take the kids. This would be their first live show so I'd want them to have good seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!