Has anyone redeemed their SWA gift certificates?

dznynut

Mouseketeer
I wondered if anyone has redeemed their SWA gift certicates yet. I got ours in the mail this week and thought they looked kind of "unofficial". I don't know what I was expecting. I just want to make sure I won't have any problems when I redeem them at the SWA ticket agent counter at the airport this summer. Also, does anyone know if I could call SWA's 800 number and have a "hold" put on our tickets (for one day) so we don't make the one hour drive to the airport for nothing?

I haven't redeemed mine yet. Just got a $118 RT on SW for a quick trip to Orlando next month, but I used a credit. SW will hold your flight until midnight the following night (Pacific). Although the price is not guaranteed until it is ticketed, I have never had one go up. I may redeem mine for a March trip, so I'll post if I do.

PirateJacksMom

'71-Fort Wilderness
'72-Comtemporary
'80,'85,'86,'93-offsite
'92-Dixie Landings
'95-Grand Floridian
'99-Contemporary
'99-Vero Beach
99/00 New Years Eve Dixie Landings
2000-Poly Concierge
Nov. 11 2000 7 Day DCL!
Oct. 27 2001 7 Day Halloween Cruise!!
o

I redeemed my certificates for my upcoming March trip and did not have any problems doing so. We checked out prices/dates and times on the internet before we went to the airport ticket counter and we were able to reserve the exact flight times/prices that we wanted. The process wasn't any different than a regular booking. It was a little slower than normal though because they have to redeem each ticket separately.

When is the last day to redeem?

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

I believe certificates are to be redeemed by March 31, 2002 but some folks have reported that the certificates do not have an expiration date.

Mine have an "Expiration Date" line, but it is blank. Maybe I can get 1 1/2 trips out of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest