Has anyone recently been to the DVC mixology or other beverage tasting series at TOTWL?

miamimama

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at BLT and see there are a couple offered during our stay. Not sure if the price is worth it - saw some reviews of the Holiday version but wondered if anyone has been recently. We are looking for some new experiences since DH injured his shoulder and won't be doing a lot of rides. Drinking sounds like a good alternative. :drinking:

Too funny! I'm interested in this as well and would love to hear some feedback.

We are going to be at OKW in May and was thinking of booking the wine tasting on Monday afternoon. Would love to hear feedback also!!!

We did both the wine seminar and mixology at OKW both are excellent and fun. The drinks and appetizers for both was well worth the money.

We are doing Mixology at TOTW at the end of May - I will update once we go!

I have been wondering about these different offerings too. There are so many.
I attended the ToTWL wine tasting last year and i really enjoyed it. It was informative and fun.
I am wondering about the Bourbon Tasting at ToTWL. I don't really drink Bourbon but I am curious. I was also wondering about the Mixology "class" at Reunion Station at Wilderness.

DW and I did the speakeasy session at reunion station last Feb. We really enjoyed it. Price was $45 per member, but you get/make two full drinks each, a DVC glass each , and share a nice appetizer tray. Together they would run close to the $90 inc tax and tip. So the value was not bad, the drinks were great, and the class was fun too.

We did the wine tasting at BLT last year. We felt like it was worth the money. Our host was very engaging and the appetizers with paired wines were enjoyable. We would do it again.

We did the wine tasting at OKW and the Mixology at TOTW in September, and we really had a great time at both!
OKW was I think 4 wines with some bites to pair with them. It seems like there was a sparkling as well, so 5. The pinot noir was one we had tasted before and enjoyed, and we also liked the chardonnay. We had a fun group and fun instructors.
TOTW was 3 cocktails? I think it was 3. Bartender Nick was our instructor. It was also a fun class!

We are going back in 3 weeks and doing the TOTW Mixology and the Speakeasy Mixology at Reunion. When we registered for Reunion it was Old World wines, but they switched it. Whatever. We like both.

I was just doing a search for this information...anybody been recently? We are thinking of doing one of the mixology classes in August, leaning towards the one at Wilderness Lodge I think, with Old Key West being the second option. Anybody done one or both recently?

UPDATE: Well I've booked the Speak Easy Craft Cocktails at Wilderness Lodge for 3 adults. I sure hope it's good and worth the $45. One of our favorite things on DCL was the mixology class we did there, but it sounds like this one isn't quite as extensive. The ones we've done in the past are usually at least 4 drinks and it sounds like here we might get 2...but also food which is a good thing.

Last edited:
We did the Bourbon tasting at TOTWL in early June. We had a great time. There were only 5 of us so we sat at the bar top with Coy our bartender and guide. Very informative and fun. We have also done the Reunion station speakeasy and Jiko wine tasting and have enjoyed both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter