Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

I have 3 ebay accounts - one is mine, one is my DH, and one is for business. I have received 2 codes so far. turret chair and poster

Lucky I have not even got my first some people got

4 items using spare ebay accounts while some people like me dont even have 1 item:(

Okay, don't kill me if this has been said already, but I don't feel like fishing through 7 or so pages of posts. But I believe on the hidden mickey page, it says to check in 24 hours of submitting the answers...... so I would assume to just give it 24 hours... and THEN get worried... :rolleyes:

Melp said:
I got it! Was a code for Captain Hook chair and cannot tell if you get random prize or if everyone gets same

EDIT here's a pic of mine for those who have not been in the rooms

captainhookchair.jpg

I got the treasure magic code. Yeah me ! One time use of course.
Where is closing tonight? I want to share with me friends.

Oh you sneaky thing. LOL I had a couple of ebay accounts too, and the hubby had one as well. I'm checking them all now for the code.

I have a stupid question: exactly what does treasure detector magic do?
Does it show me where treasure is?

I haven't gotten my code yet either and I submitted it at 1:30 in the morning lol --- so about an hour or so after the contest started :) which was much earlier than when most ppl submitted theirs, yet they've already received their code. And I know I had the right answers... so there seems to be no order really to how they're passing them out. Just sit tight! :goodvibes

Well, Treasure Detector for me. And guess what, lol? I used it in the spell room and got 20 credits. Oh well, looked cool anyways.

No code for me. What i think it is, is that: Since we were the first people to enter we were at the bottom. Then more and more Submitions come in and we go lower. So we will probaly be one of the last people.

diagram--

All that work making new accounts. None of them got codes yet. I did get a code from my main ebay account for a shirt. Woo Woo! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter