Has anyone ordered the Bon Voyage package before?

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
I'm considering ordering this for my cruise in January. (I love petit fours and chocolate dipped strawberries!)

Has anyone ordered this before, and if so, what did you think of it? Worth the money?

We ordered this package on our last cruise. My husband and children thought it was nice. (It was a surprise for them). They liked the banner haning in the room when we walked in. I think we got a cake with ours.

We're stopping at Downtowm Disney the night before out crusie and getting a bottle of Iron Horse "sparkling wine", chilling it, and carrying it on board with us on a insulated carrier. I might order the fruit and cheese platter and just bring some dark chocolate in our carry-on.

I ordered it on my Med Cruise ... I will try to remember to post a picture when I get home later! It was lovely ... The treats were delicious, as was the sparkling grape juice as we all enjoyed it and my DD doesn't drink!

We got it Nov 2006 and it really made the room look nice :) The magnet (about the size of a dinner plate) is on our fridge and the cascade is hanging in our playroom.

bonvoyage.jpg

Here are the photos of the Bon Voyage Package.

Sparkling Cider
DSC00709.jpg

Petits Fours and Strawberries all wrapped up1
DSC00708.jpg

We couldn't wait to dig in!
DSC00715.jpg

Here are the photos of the Bon Voyage Package.

Sparkling Cider
DSC00709.jpg

Petits Fours and Strawberries all wrapped up1
DSC00708.jpg

We couldn't wait to dig in!
DSC00715.jpg

OK - you definitely convinced me with those pictures!!! Thank you for posting them!

I was thinking of surprising my family with this also on our nest cruise next Thanksgiving. Do you get to keep the glasses?

I never thought about that ... I left mine in the bucket and they were gone the next day. I can't quite remember, but I think they may have been plastic, which is probably why I didn't want to keep them. Oh well! If they actually said Disney on them, they would have been in my suitcase so fast :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter