Has anyone here ever...

Lori2816

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post but...has anyone ever Fed-Ex'ed their luggage to WDW? I heard Kelly Ripa saying that she only travels with a carry on bag because she Fed-Ex's her luggage. I'd love to know if any of you have done this and also (the biggie) what's the cost.:scared: If the cost isn't too bad, I think it's a great idea. Thanks for any input!:yay:

I don't have any idea what the cost is but Peter Greenberg, the travel editor for the Today show, says he always travels that way. I'm afraid it would just be too expensive for me though :scared:

We use Fed Ex for our business all the time. If a letter costs around $23.00 for an overnite delivery, I would not know what luggage would cost. GReat idea though. No worries about your luggage getting lost on the airport. Less hassle during check-in.

Have a great trip!:cool1:

A frind of mine always does this when she goes to France(she's from there).
But she's got $$$$$$. So who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter