Has anyone heard anything recent about the Haunted Mansion rooms?

Nutbean

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone knows if possibly doing the Haunted Mansion themed guest rooms is still on Disney's radar at all? My family would LOVE to stay in one some day.

If they do decide to do them, which resort do you think would make the most sense for them to be at?

Haha I can't imagine ever wanting to stay in those- but I would think they would best fit at POR??

Since these would no doubt be a premium room, I doubt they would put them into POR, since they already have the RRs. And CBR has the Pirate Rooms.

Personally, I doubt it would be done. I don't think there's a large enough market.

I wish they would! The POR mansions would be the logical choice, but they already turned half of those into royal rooms. It makes me think the idea is on hold indefinitely. :(

I think those plans went to the HM graveyard. They opted to do the Pirate and Royal Rooms instead.

The concept art was pretty cool though:

haunted-mansion-room.jpg

The concept art was pretty cool though:

haunted-mansion-room.jpg

I love this and had no idea it was ever considered! In fact, a couple weeks ago our family was talkiing about what would be a good idea and I mentioned that I would LOVE them to do haunted mansion theme rooms. We would stay in them! Cool to know there was already an idea :).

Wasn't this idea thrown around a few years ago for POR? I'm pretty sure Royal Rooms were decided over the HM rooms instead. I guess it could work at POFQ, however since half of POR is designed to be mansions, it would make the best sense there. Regardless, nothing new has been said about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter