Has anyone had the "Club Cake" at LeCellier?

m&m's mom

<font color=deeppink>Waiting for the waterless cru
There will be 7 of us going there for CP, which we always do, but I do not like any of their desserts. In the past i have gotten the kids chocolate mousse but it did not thrill me.
I don't recall seeing the Club Cake before and that might be a doable option.
Also I understand they are changing some of their menu around and am not sure if Deb'd site has the new menu or the old one so there may be additional options.
If you have had it please describe it.

The Canadian Club cake is wonderful! First of all it's a huge piece of cake. I don't really know how to describe it, it was just so good. It's very rich, I couldn't finish all of mine but I thoroughly enjoyed what I did eat of it. It's moist and creamy, it had dark chocolate in it so that cut down on the sweetness but it still had that rich flavor to it. I would totally recommend it, especially if you love chocolate. :) I have a picture of it but I don't know exactly where it is at the moment. The cake is topped with a piece of white chocolate that has maple leaves embossed on it. :)

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
The Canadian Club cake is wonderful! First of all it's a huge piece of cake. I don't really know how to describe it, it was just so good. It's very rich, I couldn't finish all of mine but I thoroughly enjoyed what I did eat of it. It's moist and creamy, it had dark chocolate in it so that cut down on the sweetness but it still had that rich flavor to it. I would totally recommend it, especially if you love chocolate. :) I have a picture of it but I don't know exactly where it is at the moment. The cake is topped with a piece of white chocolate that has maple leaves embossed on it. :)

WOW Wish I could see that picture, I LOVE to look at pictures to help me decide on what I want.....

I checked out the menu and there is also a sampler platter that includes the cake, sorbet and creme brulee...mmmm

would that be included in the CP? i know sometimes certain menu items are excluded. thanks:tongue:

Stacey, I will look for it and if I can locate it I'll scan it and email it to you. :) I like to look at food pictures too, that's why I take them. LOL

disney queen, I would imagine that it is included in the CP package. You get dessert and this isn't higher than anything else on the dessert menu. My friend and I were using vouchers when we ate there and we were able to order it so I don't think it would be a problem. :)

After our last dinner at Le Cellier, we were pretty stuffed but still wanted something for dessert. We ended up ordering the sorbet trio which was excellent, it was one scoop each of raspberry, tangerine and mango sorbets. It was delicious and not too heavy. Since it was my birthday, they also brought a complimentary piece of the Canadian club cake. We took it to go and I had it for breakfast the next morning!:p It was delicious, not overly rich or heavy but a nice chocolate cake.

it is fantastic, several of us shared it because of course being so full from dinner.

Thanks for thr replies.
Sounds like something I would definitely like.
Now if I can just wait 6 more weeks to get it.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter