Has anyone got a lion king dvd?

hollymattbenmilo

DIS Veteran
i know they are re doing it, so i cant buy it. Ben is desperate to watch it, and my old vhs one is no where to be found.
did they ever do dvd? if anyone has it.... would i be able to borrow it for a week? just to watch a few times, then i would post it back recorded.. haha

just really fancy watching it on a rainy day!!

thank you! haha

if all else fails you can watch the full movie on you tube. i have just done that with ash yesterday. we had a rainy day so we cuddled up in bed with my laptop and some bisuits lol

just type in the lion king part 1 and it comes right up. they have that for loads of movies. just type in the name and part 1 after it

Does anyone know when they are re-releasing it? I know they did the Lion King and the Lion King II a few years back but now it's gone. I keep checking for the re-release but no dates seem available yet.

Does anyone know when they are re-releasing it? I know they did the Lion King and the Lion King II a few years back but now it's gone. I keep checking for the re-release but no dates seem available yet.

i dont think its due to be released in the next couple of years anyway

The last time it was released was back in 2004 (im sure it was around that time) as thats when i picked my copy up. So maybe next year or the year after.

It's definitely coming soon as they previewed some of the Blu-ray footage last year.

The blu-ray for Lion King is rumoured to be October 2011, so the DVD re-release should be around the same time :)

I've just been scouting around trying to find out when Snow White is being released and came across a website that seemed to be very genuine, selling hard to find Disney DVDs at normal prices. Sounded too good to be true, so I dug a bit further and it seems they are all bootleg copies, with copied artwork etc. How can they be trading quite openly when they are ripping off Disney and their customers? Looks like I will just have to wait a bit longer for SW.

I think i know what website you mean, i thought they was genuine untill they ignored my emails.
Not long till Snow White comes out though and only a year to wait for Beauty and the Beast.

I can't wait till beauty and the beast, it is one of my favourites.

Just been in Asda and they have lots of Disney DVDs reduced. Got Hercules for £5, and a Chip n Dale boxed set of 3 for £4. Also Snow Buddies £5 and 101 Dalmations with Glenn Close for £3 and Aladdin £7.

Noticed today Sainsbury's had Sleeping Beauty for £7.

I'm like a price comparison website:lmao:

Mine too ~ I'm impatiently waiting for Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Lion King and Fantasia.

I love snow white with Dopey, my sister had it on video however it doesn't play anymore. We have Lion King from when it was last released on DVD. I don't like Fantasia,as I was scared of water when I was little and it gave me nightmares,(I was a strange kid:rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter