• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever tried this?

Lowe6

Mouseketeer
Ok before you lay into me with the lectures I just want to say that we spend thousands on Disney every year. My question is this I was thinking of mailing myself something to my friends address in florida & having her mail it back to me, then I would take the piece of mail with my name & address on it & get just a Florida ID so that we could buy our $99.00 4 day Florida tickets. I just wondered if anyone has ever tried this???? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever thought of this but has anyone ever been bold enough to try it??????
JUST CURIOUS !!!! PS I didn't say I was going to do this. I'm just curious if anyone has ever tried it??????????

I think I read some where that your friend in Florida can buy you, GIFT $99.00 4 day Florida tickets.

Proof of Florida residency is either a driver's license or some sort of utility bill with your name and Florida address on it. I don't know if these passes can be "gifted" to non-residents.

GIFT tickets for $99......I have a good friend in Orlando.....anybody have any other info on this?

I was under the impression that FL residents using the $99 tickets also had to show I.D. when they entered the park.

show FL ID when he activated it. Then, each time he went through the turnstiles, they scanned his finger to make sure it was really him. I don't know if it has changed, but when he used it you DEFINITELY had to be a FL res.

I would verify first.

iluvtig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter