• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever had a session with the personal trainer on the Magic?

Dave in the Frozen North

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi...this is Frozen Dave's Frozen wife Kathy(not just a cute name, it is -43 degrees C here this morning...my daughters are hoping school will be cancelled but no such luck!)

I have been dgoing to the gym and weight training since October...not body building stuff, just trying to combat the advancing years. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the services of the personal trainer on the Magic, and what they thought of the experience. I only have two more days at the gym before we head out for the 2/1 Western carribean cruise, and thought if I made an appt. with a trainer, I wouldn't be in too much shock when I return home...(what do you mean I gained 20 pounds on my cruise?????) Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Any info would be appreciated!

Kathy (Brrrrrrr)

Hi Kathy! I did do a personal training session ONCE, it was on the Wonder actually, though. I thought Pilates sounded relaxing and rather easy so I did a Pilates session with a trainer. :rolleyes: I thought I was in pretty good shape but after that session I could barely walk the next day. :)

I know the trainers do all sorts of different types of training and will personalize it for you, so I'd say go for it. I actually DID learn some things from the trainer even though she tortured me. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter