Has anyone ever been...

Steph2527

DIS Veteran
....Bumped from AOA (LM) area due to overbooking? I'm nervous they will be over booked and be asked to move to somewhere else. There were no rooms available for weeks..then 2 weeks ago, they became available, and we booked. Since then, there has been nothing available (april 10th-13th).

Personally, I would not worry. Disney is not an airline. Even if some computer glitch caused them to overbook, I'm pretty confidenent, Disney would go above and beyond, to make sure you are compensated. I would love for Disney to feel like they owe me one.

Well the few that have got bumped actually got bumped to a suite. So yes it does happen.

Agree that this is not a thing to worry about. Disney will take care of you with accommodations that are at least equivalent if (big if) they happen to overbook.

Just to be clear, i dont WANT to be moved, we booked AOA LM section bc thats where we want to stay :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter