Has anyone else noticed? - Is it THE Dustin West?!

^This.

I know one thing....as soon as I'm added to the DIS Unplugged team, I'm dropping all of my social media accounts, changing my phone #, moving into a hotel, and taking out pre-emptive restraining orders on all you people.
Excuse me Mr Iger, Sir.
While I'm not so sure your restraining order works internationally... and the fact that there is like 10,000km between us, but could you please refrain from taking one out on me.
I'll send you Vegemite and a koala.

Excuse me Mr Iger, Sir.
While I'm not so sure your restraining order works internationally... and the fact that there is like 10,000km between us, but could you please refrain from taking one out on me.
I'll send you Vegemite and a koala.
You all should use koalas to carry WOMD's. You could take over the world, no one could resist those adorable critters.

You all should use koalas to carry WOMD's. You could take over the world, no one could resist those adorable critters.
Adorable? yes.
Destructive when you hit one in your car? also yes.
long sharp claws that could rip your face apart? again, yes.
Fluffly little floofers that you just want to snuggle? you know it!

Do yourself a favour, google "Drop Bear" they're often mistaken for a koala, but these ones don't eat as much eucalyptus, so aren't stoned all the time... they're much less friendly.

^This.

I know one thing....as soon as I'm added to the DIS Unplugged team, I'm dropping all of my social media accounts, changing my phone #, moving into a hotel, and taking out pre-emptive restraining orders on all you people.
Not if I change my identity first! *evil laugh* :teeth:

Adorable? yes.

Do yourself a favour, google "Drop Bear" they're often mistaken for a koala, but these ones don't eat as much eucalyptus, so aren't stoned all the time... they're much less friendly.
Hmmm koala on car somehow doesn't sound as bad as a moose and car interaction. I think I'd choose koala over mama moose.

Hmmm koala on car somehow doesn't sound as bad as a moose and car interaction. I think I'd choose koala over mama moose.
I didn't realise it was a competition?
However, Wombats always cause a lot of drama due to their protective armour under their fur.
And 7ft tall kangaroos aren't exactly a walk in the park either.

Whichever, I'd just prefer not to hit any animal in my car if I can help it. I like living.

However, Wombats always cause a lot of drama due to their protective armour under their fur.

Whichever, I'd just prefer not to hit any animal in my car if I can help it. I like living.
I've heard about drop bears! Apparently they are savage!

I thought you rode kangaroos to work down there whilst playing a didgeridoo and opening Fosters with your giant knives.

Rather than compete, let's all agree that there is one cuddly animal we all want to hit with a car... Duffy

I thought you rode kangaroos to work down there whilst playing a didgeridoo and opening Fosters with your giant knives.

Rather than compete, let's all agree that there is one cuddly animal we all want to hit with a car... Duffy
Indeed, we do all of those things. But the wild ones sometimes get in the way of a car.

I think Mr Bob Iger (AKA @KingLlama ) would agree wholeheartedly with you.

You'd think he, of all people, would have the power to eradicate Duffy/ShelleyMae from the parks... alas, he's not as powerful as he makes out.

Adorable? yes.

UMzTnNa.gif

The second-most common misconception is that I'm a llama.
Form the new standardized math, reading, and zoological exams for all children before they are allowed to become a teenager.

If Koala isn't Bear and Iger isn't Llama which of these is only partially correct:

Llama is Iger, and thus a king
Bear isn't Koala
Bear, Kolola, and Llama want's to destroy Duffy, but Iger's power is too great to allow that
Bear could be Iger, but Iger couldn't be seen as a crazy furry at the Epcot International Furry Friends and Wine Festival (December 27th- the beging of your schools summer break) thus he can be hear telling the crowd "my suit is my furry" thus the beauty in his sig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter