Has anyone eaten at Emeril's Restuarant? with kids?

jaybird

Earning My Ears
Hi!

The gang... me (33), DH (33), DH's aunt and uncle, our kids (6, 4, 2) are considering eating lunch at Emeril's while down in Orlando in October.

Should we attempt this with the kids? Is Lunch shorter/less expensive/easier to get reservations than dinner?

Is there another choice better suited for kids? Other than character meals (did them in Feb, and will do them again in June 2003)... This trip is supposed to be less expensive... :rolleyes:

Thanks for any and all advice!

Karen

AKL 2/2002
Marriott Grande Vista 10/2002

You may want to post this question on the Universal board.. you can probably get answers there.

Sorry, I've never been there.

The adults will probably really enjoy Emeril's--it's one of our favorites. I've never been there with children, though. Just be aware that it is VERY expensive.

There were children dining with a larger family group (12 people) when we ate there in Nov. 2000. The kids appeared to be between 8 and 12 years in age. And they were dressed up and extremely well behaved (a little different from a group of adults just outside of the atrium where we and the group were seated).

I don't know if there is a children's menu - you could look on www.emerils.com - both the lunch and dinner menus are posted.

We enjoyed our dinner at Emeril's very much and have reservations again for our May trip.

-LA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter