Has anyone done the Dolphin Discovery in Grand Cayman?

Well, the Grand Cayman location just opened 12/2008 so I'm guessing not many DCL cruisers have had a chance to try it out yet.

Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel has been around for ages though and they offer the same programs. You'd probably be safe assuming your actual dolphin swim experience in Grand Cayman would be similar. I'm just not sure what the facility there offers in comparison with Chankanaab in Cozumel.

Thank you for that information. I didn't realize it was so new. We have done the Eastern and 4 day cruise, but this is a first for us on the Western.
We are planning to go to Nachi Cocom on our Cozumel day and hoping to do the dolphin activity on the Grand Cayman day since that is DD's actual birthday. Since we sail in September, maybe that will give me enough time to wait on and read a few reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter