Hardest time to get VB at 7 months?

Leanne1977

Loving frozen margaritas
Can anyone tell me if I might have trouble getting an ocean view inn room for 3-4 nights at the 7 month mark for 4th Nov?

We have only stayed here once before and had no trouble getting what we wanted for August.

Is there a busy time at Vero?:confused3

Many thanks for any help and Happy New Year!:wizard:

Good luck.
I can tell you I called at 9 am at the 7th month mark and got a dedicated 2 bedroom for July 23-31, 2010. I would have liked the Beach Cottage although there are only 6 of them. I do have it on waitlist though.
Good luck with your request!

I called at the 7 month date right when they opened for the week of July 27, 2010. They had the whole week available. Then I made the mistake of asking a couple of questions about the resort and within minutes everything booked up! Oops, I won't make that mistake again!!!

Sorry, I should have put Inn Room rather than studio. Fingers crossed we should be ok then.:thumbsup2
Loved our stay last summer and can't wait to get back there. We intend going there straight from getting off the Wonder.:lovestruc

Now if anyone has a crystal ball and could tell me how likely it is for a studio at the BCV or BWV(Boardwalk view) for 20th Oct-31st Oct and the 7th Nov-12th Nov I would like to hear it!!:worship::worship::wizard:

We stayed in an Inn room this year the 3rd week in October (19, 20?) and made the reservation at the 7 month window. VB is our favorite DVC resort thus far. Good luck and enjoy the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter