HARDCORE music!

Horizons16

DIS Veteran
ok im just wondering...
my parents yell at me for playing my music too loud. They say the stuff i listen to you know hardcore is too loud and noisy etc. I am also in a hardcore band. Just wondering how many of you like hardcore music or even something a little less than hardcore.

~Steve

lol, I listen to lots of different kinds of music. My mom can stand the quiet stuff like the Goo-ggo dolls and matchbox20 and stuff like that. But if there is a rap or rock song(the ones I like!lol) She comes in and turns it down saying that its muuuch too loud. lol.

I listen to Deftones, H20, Dropkick Murphys, Green Day, AAF, ozzy,linkin park, and no doubt. My parents hate my music but what bugs me even more is @ school all my teachers think me and my friends smoke pot and what not just cause of what music we listen to. It bugs the crap out of me. They think we're evil cause of our music.

My mom hates it when we're in the car and I put a rap song on lol. She can't appreciate good music :D

My mom will listen to my music (Rap, hip hop, r/b) but when i get it playing really loud in the car she gets mad.. Im like whatever, i just play it louder when i get home! she is ok with it if it doesn't have cuss words, but what song now adays doesn't?

my parents listen to whatever is on...and i dont really think there is something they dont like...the usually know the words sometime! hehe
my mom even likes rap! her favorite is dr.dre(her reasoning is b/c when she was growing up thats what was on and she still likes it)

i usually dont play music too loud...the music i play really loud is my disney music! :D :D but thats just so everyone can enjoy it! :D

I listen to a lot of different types of music, and my parents put up with most of it, except for the rap/hardcore rock. My dad likes the R&B I listen to, like Mary J. Blige, Destiny's Child, etc. Also the rock I listen to also, No Doubt and Green Day, etc. My mom is more into the rock like the Goo Goo Dolls, etc. Neither of them can stand Linkin Park, etc. :rolleyes:

my dad really only likes oldies, or new songs that sound like oldies. :D my mom, on the other hand - i really dont know! :p i can be listenin to one song of eminems and she'll like it, but another song she'll say " you have bad taste in music! you listen to noise". linkin park and limp-pissed-kid - forget about it! lol. she likes green day (i was listenin to minority and she started singin with it...lol:D ). but my parents never make a big deal out of the music i listen to. the most thatll happen is theyll laugh and say that i like listening a lot of noise.....
its so cool that you have a band!!!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter