Hard Rock Room Request?

rae96

Mouseketeer
We (husband, son, mom, dad, and I) are going to US in June for the first time! I have booked a Deluxe 2 Queen room. I am not sure what room requests to make. Does anyone had a good suggestion for some place they have enjoyed staying at the Hard Rock? Thank you!

We (husband, son, mom, dad, and I) are going to US in June for the first time! I have booked a Deluxe 2 Queen room. I am not sure what room requests to make. Does anyone had a good suggestion for some place they have enjoyed staying at the Hard Rock? Thank you!

We like a quieter room area- so we always request end of the hall, quiet area, no connecting door.

They are very good at meeting room requests at the HRH!! So request what is important to you- a certain floor, close to elevator, quiet area, etc.

Love it there!:love:

We like the first floor because its easy to get to when entering from the doorway that leads to the water taxi and walking path. End of the hall is quieter as PP mentioned, but the halls are veryyyy long.

We always request upper floor pool view! Probably 70% success rate. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter