• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Outlet

kleubanks

Mouseketeer
:teacher:
I noticed on the Lake Buena Vista outlet site there is now a Hard Rock Outlet. Is it open yet? What kind of stuff is in it? Any t-shirts or sweatshirts? What are the prices like?

Thanks

I thought we saw it when we were there last sept. I think is across from the universal shop.

we have been to the one at beltz. They had really great prices, but the stuff was from other Hard Rocks, not just Orlando. IF thats not a problem (it wasn't for us) you can get some really great deals.

At the Belz outlet, they had a slew of shirts in xs when we were there a few months ago for $2.99. My 11yo racked up. We almost always find some good deal there.

Sheila

and is open at least since mid 2004 .
They have a huge variety of pins for 1.99 and higher, sweaters, lots of city T-s ( around 20-30 different ones ) most of them from closed cafes all around the world, they were 4.99 if i remember correctly. i remember seeing leather jackets, some other merchandise, too .. all with HUGE discounts .
Do not expect to find every item in all sizes .. most of the times they had only one or two sizes of each shirt.. but for sure you will get a good deal compared to their regular prices !!

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter