Hard Rock Hotel Club Rooms

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
I want to thank this board for all of the helpful info listed! HRH was sold out for April 16 & 17, but a post suggested that Travelscape might have rooms and they did! I have prepaid for a club room at the Hard Rock for me and my two children. (A definate splurge at $250 per night). I know that these rooms are much higher than the normal HRH rooms. My question is "Is it worth it?" I had a reservation for a regular garden view at the Portofino for $257. What extras do you get for the club rooms? Any details would be highly appreciated. This is going to be a big surprise for my children. ALSO, can you use your Loews membership on rooms booked through Travelscape? Thanks for any answers!

The only difference is that food and drink are served between 5 pm and 7 pm. You can drink and eat all you want.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I believe their is also a continential breakfast - a great thing when traveling with children.

If you read my trip reports (by cforza) I go into detail about the club rooms. They serve a good breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00, sodas water and fruit ALL DAY, Heavy hor'doevres, beer, wine and mixed drinks from 5:00 - 7:00 and delicious cookies and milk from 8:00 - 10:00. There is also a concierge available 24 hours a day to help you with any arrangements you might need, dinner reservations, transportation etc. With children, I think the Club rooms are phenomenol and you can't beat the convenience of having breakfast right there before you leave the hotel. I think it's worth it. On the other hand, if you can get a room for the $117 entertainment rate, the $133 difference will pay for all those perks! Also is $ 250 for a standard room or a deluxe poolview. If it's the latter, then in my opinion it's definetely worth it!

Thanks for the info. I am not sure if the rooms have a pool view or standard view. Do you think that my Loews membership will help with that? At any rate, the HRH is SOLD OUT the week after Easter so I was lucky to get it at all. (through travelscape) The Portofino is available but at about the same price.

I'm sure they will upgrade you to the next level if it is available with the Loews first card. We were upgraded to a club room with Loews First (I asked very nicely). In your case a standard club to a poolview club or poolview club to a deluxe club, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest