• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Hotel Club Level Food Photos?

Any chances, since the thread is almost 1,5 years "old"
New pics or experiences would be great.

Greets from Germany

Hi Sorcerina,

We stayed club level 1.5 years ago and will be staying at HRH club level again this coming July for two weeks. I hope you get some new pics. We are assuming we will get the same great level of service we had last time, we loved club level. :thumbsup2

We will be there with my Sister and Niece from London. When are you planning to go or are you still in the process of deciding?

When are

Hi Brit_Jude,

we are going October 28th till November 1st. Its just DH and me an we have already booked:cool1::cool1:

Hi Brit_Jude,

we are going October 28th till November 1st. Its just DH and me an we have already booked:cool1::cool1:

Oh that will be a great time to be in Orlando, the weather should be lovely. We will be at HRH in August - we have to travel during the school summer holidays. I'll have to come back and give a report after staying.

At the Disney club level they stopped giving out water bottles for the parks and just had a water dispenser. Does HRH still give out water bottles?

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter