Hard Rock Hotel Club Level Food Photos?

MDAJA

Earning My Ears
I am staying at the HRH club level in November and I have read here that the food selection at the HRH was not as good as the other 2 resorts. Does anybody have any photos or info that they can post showing what is served at the HRH club level. It would really be appreciated.

Just checking again if anybody has any pictures of the Hard Rock Club Level Lounge they can post? If no pictures can you tell me do they have the donuts for breakfast as shown in the RPR lounge Pics on another thread. They looked great! Forgive me, I think my diet is getting to me.

Now I am wondering if the Club Level at HRH is going to be worh it. Any more feedback anyone?

No Donuts!!!!!:scared1:
Come on guys! Seriously spring for some donuts please.

We are staying club level HRH this december...I've read the same thing and saw another thread showing food at the RPR. I must admit it does look better than what we had at the HRH. Does anyone know if there is a difference? Has anyone stayed at both? Thanks in Advance.:)

I guess one of us will have to take lots of pictures when we stay there in the near future. If no one accomplishes this before my visit at Christmad I will take lots and post.

;)

Post 753 and a few after that one lists descriptions of the food available at club level on the HRH Info thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=272199

I don't have pics, but they had fruit, cinnamon rolls, muffins, bagels/bread for toast, oatmeal and cereal. No donuts. Honestly, the lounge was nice, really appreciated being able to run down there and get a cold drink whenever we felt like it...but I would prefer a mini-fridge we can stock with our own beverages instead of a stocked mini-bar. I don't think we'll stay club level again - the hotel was great, pool was awesome for the kids, but I'd rather save money and stay in a standard room next time. Unless there's a REALLY good deal. :laughing:

Stayed at HRH CL twice. Will be there again next week and will take pictures! RPR and PBH had a more desirable (food wise) CL BUT HRH is still our favorite!

Thank You JessicaR that would really be appreciated. If you could get some pictures of what they serve throughout the day that would be awesome!

Stayed at HRH CL twice. Will be there again next week and will take pictures! RPR and PBH had a more desirable (food wise) CL BUT HRH is still our favorite!

Thats great...Thanks, we're going in December it'll be good to see if anything has changed.:)

Just back last night! Told the family pictures of CL were mandatory. HA! Think we may have gone overboard but if you're like me, love the details!

It was TERRIFIC with lots more offerings than usual BUT also a sold out hotel - could be why. We had the best time, one of our greatest stays at HRH ever and there have been many.

Husband has to upload them to my PC so I will post ALL the pics tonight.:)

In the mean time if you are curious about anything specific I can answer.

Harry Potter is keeping the on-sites JUMPING! :thumbsup2

Thanks Jessica! Hope you had a great time. I can't wait to see the pics! :yay: Thanks alot for remembering.

:dance3:

Thanks you so much can't wait for your pics. Glad that you had such a good time. I can't wait till our Christmas Vacation.

:woohoo:

OK Breakfast -

Just want to mention the offerings -

Hot Oatmeal with dried fruits
brown sugar
cinnamon
walnuts
raisins
choc. chips

Hard Boiled Eggs

All types of sliced breads to toast
Butter - cream cheese - peanut butter and honey

All types of bagels
Croissants

Warm melted cinnamon buns
Muffins - blueberry or citrus cranberry

Coffees - reg and decaf - hot chocolate - many teas
\Apple Juice - Orange Juice - Whole Milk - Skim Milk

Cereal containers all varieties

Fruit Salad as well as whole wrapped fruits

ry%3D400

view.sfly

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks for the pics. Did you happen to take any other pics through out the day. If not, do you know what kind of foods they were serving in the evening?

Thanks for the pics. Did you happen to take any other pics through out the day. If not, do you know what kind of foods they were serving in the evening?

Yes, have them all just have to upload and get them on shutterfly and post them. Been busy since we're back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter