hard rock cafe menu prices

mickeyinjune

Mouseketeer
I can use our discover card cashback award at the cafe and double our cashback award, does anyone know the price range. I looked on the hard rcok web site and they list their different platters but no prices. Would $60-80 feed a family of 4?

Hi, we have eaten there several times. Hamburger platters are around $l0. (big portions). Do a search for universal menus. I know there is a price list somewhere.

They have a wonderful salad for about $2. you can add to any meal.

Hi,

We ate there back in February. From what I remember of the menu prices, you should be able to eat there for under $80, maybe even $60, depending on it you get appetizers, etc.

Mike

Hard Rock Cafe menu is online at www.citywalk.com. Just follow the link to HRC and click on Menu.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

thanks for the advice, now my brother called and is going to be making the trip with us in August so now there is 5 to feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter