Hard Rock Cafe...Breakfast with Santa!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Just received this email from Hard Rock. Sounds like a nice idea:)
Thought I would share it since reservations are required.

Hard Rock Cafe

"Mr. Claus may make appearances at other events in your town, but none of them will be as cool as Hard Rock Cafe's Breakfast with Santa!"

I think I'll miss the big guy by about a week.. :(

Hey JR, did I tell you that I have the picture of your family with Santa GRINCH on my desk in my office? It's so cool!

And for those of you who are new, she looks EXACTLY like her signature!! :earseek: Darn her!

LOL MIB...tho after the beer festival, anything *might* be possible! :D

If JR looks like her signature, I'm going to have to be sure to have my husband keep his distance when she's in town....he has this beach towel of Jessica that he pretty much wraps around himself each day after his shower...and he even travels with it, so I'm thinking, well...he's sweet on Jessica! Understandable really!

It really stinks when you can't come up with someone better looking than Ursula when trying to compare yourself to an animated character, let me tell ya!!! :(

Karen
Who DID make a fine Austin Powers last Halloween, but what does THAT say really??? :eek:

Awwww Robin that made me smile knowing you have our picture on your desk:) Too bad you will miss the Hard Rock breakfast!

MsDisney....A Jessica towel, too cool! Will have to keep my eyes open for one. Hubby even travels with his towel? That must be some towel:tongue:

MIB9's...I knew it! I bet you dont even need the padding:eek:

Looking at the Orlando calendar of events it says Dec 8 and Dec 15th.

Santa Breakfast Dates Orlando

Here is a number to call for reservations and I dont see a Price listed on the website.
407-351-7625 Good Luck:)

Hi, Since I wont be in Orlando until January 18, I just made ressies for Breakfast with Santa at the Boston HRC for Dec 15. This will be a surprise for my DD, 8. We've never been to the Boston HRC. Thanks for the info.

Patty

p.s. You have to pay by credit card when you make the ressies, $11.95 per person.

This looks great!

The prices are:-

Ages 11 + $11.95 plus tax
Age 3 - 10 $6.95 plus tax
2 and under - Free

Lisa

I jusy amde resis in HRC indianapolis and I didn't have to pay to reserve and it is $11.95 for anyone 3 and over here

I was so bummed about not being able to do this with the kids and I never thought about taking them to the one in NYC!! Thanks for bringing it up that it is available at many other Hard Rocks! Okay I made reservations...now the hard part getting there by 8A:rolleyes: YUCK! The price sounds good to me a full buffet and the kids get goodies and I get a keepsake photo of them with Santa....good deal:) Maybe we could all post our pictures after we return:)

Ooh I'm soo excited!!

Just booked HRC Orlando for 10.00 a.m.

How come the there are regional price differences????

Just checked again and the prices at Orlando are the same I mentioned earlier. Not bad I thought.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter