Happy Valentine's Day to all of us...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I just wanted to say an early HVD as Tom will be having his scans and not sure when I will be on again... so please keep the faith, have a wonderful Valentine's day.. hold each other close and appreciate each other...

Hugs and Kisses, especially for Valentine's Day....I will let you know what the doctor says when I get back.....I am praying for a miracle here, but will face whatever comes our way..including snow.. ;) :)

Happy v-day to you too Marsha! I am saying extra prayer for Tommy and will be thinking of you both...

Drive safely and know that we are all thinking of you here in Chicago.

Add me to the list of praying for a miracle for you and Tom.

Happy Valentine's day everyone. I will be glad when it passes. After Fran my husband died Valentines Day is one of those days that reminds you he isn't here anymore.

Thinking of you both today! Will send some prayers your way. Call Pete if you need a snowplow, he will be glad to help you out tomorrow. Hugs for a miracle~~~~ Jenn

Happy Valentines' Day to all :love:

Marsha I am thinking of you and Tommy....prayers the scans went well and you had safe travels in this storm.

Update us when you can

:hug:

A short note to let you know I am thinking of both of you tonight and hoping for that miracle. Drive safely in this weather and be safe. Barb::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter