Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

PoohBearLovinMama

DIS Veteran
Are you getting any scrapbooking done? I'm not. :rotfl: Dh is out of town so I have two little girlies to watch. Hope everyone else is having a great day. :sunny:

Don't you love having a day devoted to your favorite hobby? :goodvibes I went to our LSS's b-day sale yesterday and today, and have already spent some time scrappin'. Hope everyone else is enjoying the day!! :teeth:

Scrapyourtrip.com is giving 20% off today. Put in code nsd2006 at checkout.

It's been a great scrapping afternoon at my house. The morning was all yard work so I was pleased as punch (do people still say that? :confused3 ) to get a chance to escape to my nice clean paper.

I finished three layouts that are all for contests at the upcoming local scrapbooking convention. I'm so glad they don't want the originals because right now, I don't think I could part with them. I'll try to post some scans later on today. For me, three layouts is a major afternoon since I tend to play and futz with them for around an hour a piece. (I'm so jealous of fast scrappers)

I also finally broke into my most recent Club Scrap box and began playing with that. It was an odd kit this month with some interesting double sided papers. I'm still working on making a fold out box for some 3D scrapping, for the first time. It's been a good day to experiment.

I'm impressed if anyone had a chance to do anything today. I haven't touched my scrapping stuff in over a month and maybe closer to 6 or 7 weeks.

My business (travel agent) starts getting REALLY busy in Feb and since the 1st of March I have been nuts. I work from home so pride myself on being "the travel store that comes to your door" meaing I'll meet my clients at their home, their office, the soccer field, a restaurant or wherever is convenient for them. Just to give an example of my weekend....Friday morning I met a client at Chick-fillet at 8:30 to get final payment on her trip to Cancun in July. Then Friday nt at 6 I met another couple to deliver their documents for their Cancun trip end of this month. This morning we had our last 2 soccer games for the season; one at 9:30, another one at 11, then trophy presentation, lunch at McDonald's for the team where I met one of the mom's of the players who is interested in a cruise in October. After lunch I delivered cruise docs to a client, came home for an hour, drove to the hospital in Nashville to see my MIL that had a stroke Sunday night and is in SCU. On the way there, I made an appt w/one client to see her tomorrow after church, and another appt w/another client for Sunday night. Monday morning I'm meetng a client that is going on a trip in July and Monday night at 6 have an appt w/a client that is going to Cancun in July also.....so needless to say I haven't had time to scrap lately!!--and this is just an example of one weekend!!!

I keep thinking things will slow down but so far they haven't. Maybe after the kids get out for Summer vacation I'll have time.

Karen

Well, lets see....

I slept late - don't get to do that often.

Watched qvc's national scrapbook day show - and ordered some stuff.
Watched some other tv, read a little and went to bed - didn't even get out of my jammies all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter