Happy Limo

We used Happy Limo in April and were very happy with them. We had reserved about 3 months in advance. Called the day before we left to check everything was still okay, and it was. When we landed at MCO, we just called their number as instructed, and the driver was there in 10 minutes. Took us right to the front of BWV resort; helped with luggage. They were right on time when we were picked up to go back to MCO at the end of our trip. It was our first experience with them, and it was a good one!

Used 'em for an airport run a few weeks ago...great service as always!
Barb

Here is my story if you can believe it! I booked them last year for our stay at the CR and the pick up from the airport (MCO) was fine. When it came time for us to be picked up from the CR to go back home, they left me stranded and when I kept calling them from the CR house phone all I got was their answering machine. I reconfirmed our pickup the night before also and that still didn't help! We ended up taking a run down cab to the airport and barely made our flight and if it wasn't for the hard work of a great AirTran employee, my autistic 7 year old would of had to sit by himself.

When we got back home I was finally able to get of hold of them and I gave them a earfull. They gave me half my money back plus cab fare and told me to call them first when I came back to Orlando and they would give me a great deal. Against my better judgement I called them for my April 2005 trip to see if they would honor their promise. They took my reservation and promised a call back or email. 3 days later I got a email saying they would give me 10 dollars of my trip! LOL! I wrote back and said no thanks. After reading about FL Tours through the DIS Boards I used them. Great company!

I got a call on my cell phone late Wed night on the 27th of April saying that they were going to charge me for a no show! What? I was already at the AKL and was not in the mood for this nonsense. It took me two days to straighten that mess out and for them to recredit my bank account. They managed to make a problem for me on this vacation as well. If you want a good limo company then call FL Tours because they took good care of me.

We used them...once-never again.

We had to wait at the airport about 10-15 min. before the driver showed up-had 'parking problems'; that wasn't that bad.

On the return we waited and waited-finally called and they said the driver was on his way. Waited and waited-called again they said he'll be there any min. Waited and waited-called a third time the now said the driver was sleeping and couldn't make it and to get a taxi!!!

When the CBR cm's heard our problems they came to our rescue :) :) They had one of their bell hops drive us to the airport and wouldn't even charge us!!! (he got tipped VERY well).

It did take some fighting and time to get our money back but I did.

To many other companies out there-use some one else. We are going to try Quicksilver for our side trip to IOA-I'll post our experience.

Bill

We used them last year and had a great experience. Our flight was delayed due to mechanical and then weather so we were 3 hours late. I had called them when we got delayed and they said no problem. Called when we landed and driver was waiting for us when we walked out. We splurged and got a limo (it was our first time to Disney we wanted to have fun). They had a Disney DVD playing for the kids.

Return trip no problem either. Same driver as before even. Same courteous on-time service.

We're using them again this year.

Used them in November. Getting 2 toddlers, 2 car seats, and 2 strollers to the luggage carousel was hard enough but the first thing our Happy Limo driver said to us was "he was just getting ready to leave". Come on - we were trying to be courteous to other flight passengers so we got off last instead of holding up the line while we wrestled with car seats...and this guy is copping a attitude. No help with the baggage - just meet me downstairs. From there it only got worse. They picked us up in a strech limo and while I struggle with the car seats again he finally tells me there are no seat belts where I was putting the seat - "somebody cut them". By this time I am stressing big time but trying to keep my cool. We finally get DD2 into her seat and I let DS 4 sit with his father instead of trying to get another seat in. He closes the door and tells us we are welcome to a cold soda - but don't touch his glasses. We would have to drink them out of the can. I about told him what he could do with his glasses. End of story he rushed us through our grocery stop....my faxed order to Albertson's was all wrong and I had to leave without some essentials. Next he tried to tell me I didn't have time to go next door to the adult beverage shop (still under my 15 minute alloted grocery stop time) - that is where I drew the line with this guy. All and all a lousy experience with Happy Limo. (The driver on the way home was nicer - but the car was filthy). We leave 5/20 - got our ME tags fedexed today and we are doing a wegoshop purchase. It's got to be better than last time for $120 less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter