Happy Limo?

kdkbrebel

DIS Veteran
Any experience good or bad with them? I have a town car booked with them from POP to Universal for one of our days. I got the info from mousesavers.

We used Happy Limo in January, 2006 and were very pleased with their service. We paid for a town car, but for the pick-up they sent an Explorer (don't remember if it was a limo, buit the kids loved it). We also used the grocery stop which was wonderful with two little kids addicted to milk.

I would use them again. I remember getting a discount of about $10.00 off also,maybe from mousesavers.com?

We used Happy Limo on our 2004 trip. They picked us up from the airport in shuttle van (we reserved a towncar) and DH said something to the driver that he was in a van all day for work and didn't want to think about work on vacation. :laughing:

When we were picked up for our return trip back to MCO, we had a stretch limo and a super friendly driver. :banana: :woohoo: What a surprise! When he found out it was DH's actual birthday, he put up birthday signs and poured us pop in the champange glasses. When we got to the airport, he actually got out a real red carpet from the trunk, rolled it down, and had us walk down it. :rotfl2: What a great time! (And we tipped him big on top of the tip we had already prepaid him.)

We don't know why we got the "red carpet" treatment, other than maybe the first driver told the company that DH was dissapointed that we were picked up in a shuttle van. I would use them again.

We used them for our DCL trip Feb 2007 to PC. Even though we booked a reg. limo (with mousesavers coupon) we got a free upgrade to an Excursion limo. It easily held luggage for 6 and had 4 flat-panel tvs with POC2 playing on the way to the port. It was a blast! Our driver was super nice and friendly.
Going home we got what we ordered and the driver wasn't quite as bubbly as our 1st but then again, I guess we weren't either. :laughing:
I would use them again but other posters have complained about their meet n greet service at MCO. I can't comment on that since we were picked up at a hotel near MCO. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter