Happy Limo 14 Passenger Sprinter Van

crzy4dsny

Yes, I'm Grumpy
I am looking into making transportation arrangements for our Disney Cruise. We will have 11 people going from MCO to the port, and 13 people going from the port to MCO.

I saw that Happy Limo has a 14 passenger van. The cost would be $472. That is including tip and all fees. We normally use Tiffany Town Car for our Disney trips. They don't offer a sprinter van. How is Happy Limo. I think I have heard some good things about them here.

Has anyone used this type of van before? Does it have a lot of room for luggage? What kind of seats does it have in it? How does it ride, smooth or is it bouncy?

Do you think this would be the most economical way to go?

I've never used their van, but we've had great service from Happy with towncars and limos.
Barb

One thing I like about the Sprinter van (which is made by DaimlerChrysler under many of thier various different brand names) is that it doesn't have the roll-over potential that a standard 15 pax van might have. It was designed to be much safer. It's a very versatile commercial vehicle that can be outfitted in many different configurations. I haven't seen the inside of Happy's, but my guess is that it has 2x1 seating, with the center aisle. (sorta like a mini minibus.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter