Happy Hours

mom25kiddos

Mouseketeer
Any recommendations for great happy hours (where you can take children). Staying at WBC but will have a car and don't mind a short drive.

Thanks so much-yes was thinking happy hours for drinks and appys, but would like to be able to take the children (so not bars)

We go there quite often, but normally to the one on the 192 as that is nearer to where we stay. Sign up to their email and I think you get a free appetiser. Do this not long before you go so it doesn't expire.

Bahama Breeze also has a happy hour with half appetisers http://www.bahamabreeze.com/happy-hour/fl/orlando-restaurant/3016 but this restaurant is a bit pricier than the Ale House, but very nice and has a nice outdoor seating area and sometimes live music.

We like Miller's Ale House too. It is value priced and though always very busy, it's huge inside and we never wait for a table. They used to have a guy who made balloon animals for the kids some nights. Very fun!

Miller's Ale House is family friendly. I had no issue taking my daughter when she was 6 and 8. It is like most sports restaurants out there. Similar to Buffalo Wild Wings or Beef O'Brady's if you have those around. Lonestar had a great one too. We went there once with 3 adults and a child. Margaritas and large beers were BOGO. They had a 6oz sirloin w/ 2 sides for $8. The 4 of us ate and drank for $75 which included tip.

Last time we were at WBC they had at least one day of happy hour at one of their pool bars. They also had karaoke that day I believe. Then you don't have to drive back :).

Another option is Chevys for Mexican food. They have $5, $6 and $7 appetizers from 3-8pm daily. I love their chrispy chicken flautas. They are in Crossroads across from hotel blvd. Chuys (multiple locations) has their nacho bar for happy hour also. I have not tried it yet. Both should be great for kids.

Also, check out Miller Ale House's daily specials. Their ribs are good and a great deal ($11.99 for a whole rack - currently on Mondays). Kids eat free with a full priced adult entree on Tuesdays. We love the Captain Jack's buried treasure ice cream dessert (we get a free one during our birthday month). Check out their menu online.

Another one to think about is Manny's Chop House on Hwy 192

They have Kids Eat Free on Monday ( ? )

House of Blues in Disney Springs has one ...

Enjoy Happy Hour at House of Blues Every Day From 3pm - 5pm!
Happy hour is available in following locations:
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar 3pm - 5pm
The Courtyard Bar 4pm - 5pm
The Smokehouse 3pm - 5pm - Beer and wine only; 4pm - 5pm mixed drinks, beer and wine

Disney Springs happy hour is not like a real happy hour. It is comparable to an elbow deep prostate exam instead of up to the shoulder.

We like Miller's Ale House too. It is value priced and though always very busy, it's huge inside and we never wait for a table. They used to have a guy who made balloon animals for the kids some nights. Very fun!
Wonder if the balloon guy makes rounds at the restaurants? I facebook follow the guy who was at Giordano's the last time we were there. Very talented!

Disney Springs happy hour is not like a real happy hour. It is comparable to an elbow deep prostate exam instead of up to the shoulder.
I'm dying!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter