happy happy happy

saratogagirl

<font color= CC0066>I need books, and wine and Ian
Sorry I have neglected the Dis this week everyone, hopefully normal service will return soon:lmao:
Started the new job on Monday and wanted to give it a week before I updated you all, I am so happy I could bounce, lovely people, the girl who started with me Monday is a star, likes a drink, good company and good fun. My head is spinning with printing information, but it has been fab, my boss is off his head imagine Chris Evans with black hair and you have pictured him.
I really believe that at long last last I have done the right thing, and feel more content with life than I have for years. So, about three weeks to a weekend in Birmingham, then another exciting weekend after that, eight weeks today till I am on the plane, life is sweet, now watch for a big bird to come poo on my head:rotfl2:

Totally fab news, Jules! I've been meaning to ask you how it was all going for quite a while but figured you'd let us know when the time was right... :hug: Looking forward to toasting your new job when we get together in SSR in December! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Great news Jules, glad everything is on the up.:hug:

Great news Jules

So glad everything is working out for you - now you can look forward to your lovely holiday :banana:

See you soon

Tam

Great news and glad you have something to make you bounce again :tigger:

Thats brilliant Jules, glad you are so happy:dance3:

Well done Jules , looking forwatrd to having you back on again:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter