Happy Canada Day!

disneydreamgirl

DIS Veteran
Happy Canada Day to all Canadians and others that want to celebrate with us!

We're spending a beautiful day, weather is gorgeous and festivities begin later, ending for us with fireworks at Lakeside Park.

Watching some of the coverage of Wills and Kate - she looks fantastic and is wearing a red fascinator topped by a maple leaf....nice touch!

Happy Canada Day to our friends to the north (or to the west if you live here in Buffalo).

Canada! You're a lifetime journey for the traveller!!

when i was growing up it was Dominion Day - so happy Dominion Day ;)

every other year, the fireworks over the detroit river were on dominion day...

(the name changed long after i left detroit forever....)

Odd for me to be in Maine.

Often I am in Canada for the holiday. Fredericton, St John, St Stephen or Alma, New Brunswick.

Might make it to Quebec this weekend.

Aaaah, St. Stephen, the home of the Ganong chocolate factory! I remember one weekend at their chocolate festival several years ago. I'm still working off those extra pounds!

Odd for me to be in Maine.

Often I am in Canada for the holiday. Fredericton, St John, St Stephen or Alma, New Brunswick.

Might make it to Quebec this weekend.

We are visiting Canada now- got here during Canada Day weekend. We love it! So far we have seen the area around Toronto- been through Barrie and up to Wasaga Beach and the Georgain Bay. Beautiful country! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, too- back at home in NC, temps have been in the high 90's with thunderstorms. We are enjoying upper 70's/low 80's and sun with the lake breeze.

DH and DD decided we need to vacation in Canada every summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter