Happy Canada Day

Princess4Eeyore

" You'll see it, when you believe it!"
:butterfly :tink: pixiedust: Hi Everyone

Yay, its finally almost the long weekend!!!! We are leaving early tomorrow for our long weekend getaway, so I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy and Safe Canada Day weekend.

:clown: :clown: (closest smilie to a Canadian ... :rotfl: ) Its my first time celebrating as an OFFICIAL Canadian citizen & I am very proud to be able to live and enjoy my life here in Canada.
My dh & I were married on Canada Day, so its also our anniversary - double the celebration.
:woohoo:

Enjoy the weekend, I hope the weather is good and you spend the weekend with the people you love. :love: Have fun!

party: :yay: :dance3: :bounce: :dancer: :rockband: :drinking1 :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :tinker: :flower1: :flower: :cheer2: :banana: :beach: party:

Where the heck did june go??? Where did the 1st 1/2 of the year go???

Oh my goodness..... I only have 7 weeks today till we move :banana: we meet with our interior decorator today to choose interior colours and they have the house all bricked! Insulation and drywall comes next week!! Amazing how fast they can build a house

Hope you have a great anniversary and weekend away!!

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day, everyone!

And Happy Anniversary, Princess4Eeyore ... my DSIL is getting married on July 1st so we're hoping for no rain.

We have tomorrow off, while the rest of the country has Monday off.

Mary-Liz

Happy and Safe Canada Day everyone!
Don't forget the sunscreen!
party:

Happy Canada Day everyone!!

GST will be reduced by 1% by July 1 :thumbsup2

I will be busy watching World Cup games :happytv:

Terence

Wishing the blessings of peace and happiness on our northern neighbors!

Ok, now... ev'rybody sing!"

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love, in all your sons command!

With glowing hearts, we see thee rise, the true north strong and free!

From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

God keep our land, gloriuos and free, O Canada we stand on guard for thee!

O Canada we stand on guard for theeeeeeee!

(sorry about that whole invasion thing in 1812)

Happy Canada Day, friends!

Happy Canada Day To You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We live in a wonderful country! :beach: :flower3:

Princess4Eeyore said:
Its my first time celebrating as an OFFICIAL Canadian citizen & I am very proud to be able to live and enjoy my life here in Canada.
My dh & I were married on Canada Day, so its also our anniversary - double the celebration.[/COLOR] [/B] :woohoo:

Enjoy the weekend, I hope the weather is good and you spend the weekend with the people you love. :love: Have fun!

My parents moved our family here from Northern Ireland on July 1st 1975. It's our 31st anniversary in Canada and I am proud to be a Canadian (and have two great first generation Canadian boys)!
Happy Canada Day everyone!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter