• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy birthday to me

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
Yep, it's my birthday and it was my birthday before everyone started celebrating cinco de mayo. I had a choice this year to go, just me and my ds or dd to WDW on my birthday or get a new kitchen. I choose the kitchen. But due to installer problems, I'm going on over a month with no sink. UGH!!. So all day today, I kept thinking I should be in MK. Now I sit here on the computer, smelling my birthday cake, cause we can't cut it until everyone comes home and no telling when dh is going to get home.

It my birthday today too lol can't belive i'm 35. When did everybody start celebrating cinco de mayo??? I remember in the 70's it wasn't celebrated much. At least there is always a big party on our birthday. I need to go and eat japanese food for my birthday dinner and then some cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter