Happy Birthday to me. Mommy's going to Disneyland!

PrincessKell

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><
I am sooooooo excited!! My friend just called and said that her Dh told her she can go to DL for her birthday with her dd. She lives in Missouri and I haven't seen her in a long time. I hadn't yet asked DH yet about the trip. so I did this morning, he said yeah only if you fly!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mommy's going to DL!! I am going to book the trip as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Its gonna be a girls trip for our birthdays. Just us and our girls. I am excited!

thank ya!!

I was just checking what was going to be closed... and IASW is still going to be closed!! My dd is going to be one UNhappy camper. Her very most favorite ride!! BUmmer

Wahoo for Birthdays in Disneyland.

I am going to make my friend where her Birthday Button! She might not like it, but she is soooo gonna wear it. I on the other hand, will sport it with Pride. hahaha

I am doing the same thing this Fall. First time ever girls only trip---I'll be watching very carefully for your trip reports!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

How exciting, have a great time planning and vacationing. We have plans to go for my 30th birthday....sooooo exciting!

Have a great trip! Thats wonderful news that your husband is gonna letcha go :thumbsup2 Have fun booking your trip, I bet your just sweating bullets at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter