Happy Birthday Tartan Tigger

Bouncy

<font color=red>Bouncin' in from Scotland<br><font
Hope you have a great day. Your card is in the post:D :bounce:

<center>
flyawaycp.gif
</center>

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC><font size=4>HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARTAN TIGGER</font size></marquee>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy> I do hope you have a great birthday! Hugs from across the pond :)

bdaychoc.gif

Have a wonderful birthday Tartan Tigger!

Happy Birthday Tartan Tiger!!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARTAN TIGGER!!

Glad your card arrived ok.I would never have heard the last of it if it had been late!!!Eh Tricia????Hope you saved me a piece of cake.:D Enjoy the rest of your birthday Johann.:bounce: :) :( :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :eek: :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p :p :p :D :D :cool: :cool: :jester: :jester: :smooth: :smooth: :eek: Hope I got the correct number of symbols,one for each year!!!

I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE 19 BOUNCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: (for your next birthday Judith):D

Take half of those little green thingys away and you'd be nearer!!!!!

Originally posted by Bouncy
Take half of those little green thingys away and you'd be nearer!!!!!

I think you have made a mistake there Bouncy;)

Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday:)

I know I am late but I am a very busy person.

Happy Birthday dear.

Love always
Veronica

To one of my favourite people on DIS, sorry this is late.....

birthday.gif

Hope you had a great day!

Emma

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

P.S Johann, these nothing wrong with been 30:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter