Happy Birthday, Pete! :)

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
post-515-0-27171500-1329282438.gif

Pete's birthday is December 6th. Let's post our wishes here for him!

Pete,

Disney must really like you. They are giving you the opening of Fantasyland for your birthday! Best. Gift. Ever.

Happy Birthday Pete!! December babies are the best (my birthday is the 14th).

I hope you have a great day (at the Grand Opening of Fantasyland).

Happy Birthday Pete!!
:bday:

Thanks for everything you do from the DIS boards to the podcast to Dreams. You don't realize how many lives you have touched and how many of us feel like part of the family. You have fed my Disney addiction, even before I knew I had it in me. May you have a wonderful birthday with many more just as exciting and as fullfilling as todays.

Best wishes and Happy Birthday, Pete! You are an amazing person and I learn so much from you. Thanks for all that you do

Kim Borcoman

Happy birthday Pete, I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful year.
Thank you sooooo much for all you do, here on the Dis and elsewhere, you have certainly enriched my life and I'm sure many, many others. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Pete. And also Happy Birthday to your Mom.Have a great time on the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter