Happy Birthday, Nativetxn!! (08/20)

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<font color=blue>I hope you have a very, very Happy Birthday, you deserve the best there is!!! You are an awesome person and I treasure our friendship!!</font>

<font color=green><font face=tahoma><font size=7><marquee>Happy Birthday, Katholyn!!</marquee></font></font></font>

birth.gif
d2584.gif

<embed src="http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/birthday/images/hbirth.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

<font size="4"><font color="red">A very Happy Birthday Kath!</font></font>

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Katholyn

In true British style, have an awfully jolly nice birthday, old bean;)

Have a great day

mittelgr047.gif

Happy Birthday Kath!

Hope you have a GREAT one!

remybussi.gif

Happy birthday, dear friend. Have a wonderful day!

birthday.gif

If I had known your birthday was so close to our DIS Meet, we could have celebrated then!!!!:jester:

Oh well, have a wonderful day, Kath!!!!

Have a really special day Kath!!

Best wishes and love, Astrid x
an7.gif

Happy, happy Birthday! I hope this is a special day and that you are around to celebrate many, many more!!

Happy Birthday, Kath, Pet.

Ah hope yer have a canny evenin and a bright tomorrer!

an10.gif

donald2_th.gif

Dave

Happy Birthday, Kath!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Have a wonderful day

Happy Birthday Kath,

com004.jpg

From
Michelle, Neil, Natalie & Stephanie

Happy Birthday Kath!!!! I agree with Kitty, had we known it was so close to the meet, we would have celebrated it then with you :teeth: I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter