Happy Birthday, Kevin Klose

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Happy & healthy to someone whose rapier wit, love & passion for travel and adventure. & gift for creating awesome adventures for others is constantly an inspiration to me!!

Happy Birthday Kevin!!! That was an amazing trip to NYC, loved that story (well actually I love all of your stories) :) Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday Kevin!! An essential part of the podcast team! Hilarious and insightful... we love ya!

I have to say that one of the main reasons I watch Dis Unplugged is for Kevin.
He is really from the ol' school radio talk where the more honest, and in your face, the better. Kind of a New Yorker vibe, underneath the gentleman.

Not that the others are not great as well. You never get a cookie cutter host, or guests. But Kevin is so heartfelt and honest, he is a lot like a child. He may be a "character," but he is our character. :clown:

We used to have more like him. But alas, we quickly cut down anyone that is a bit too heartfelt in life.
How dull life can be now sometimes. Maybe its because we dont have enough "characters" in our lives.pixiedust:
Happy Birthday:love: Mr. K!

Last edited:
I know this is a couple of days late, but happy birthday Kevin! You are a truly wonderful person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter