***Happy Birthday Francesca (WareBear Elaine's DD) 28th Sept***

dlpSteve said:
I lost the template and only found it again yesterday. Here, just for you Reid:
I could say I didn't want one, but who am I kidding. Diane thinks i've flipped as I'm singing Happy Birthday to myself :rotfl:

Reid

That's fine Reid. She can't get over the fact that all these grown-ups spend hours typing away to each other!!! :rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
That's fine Reid. She can't get over the fact that all these grown-ups spend hours typing away to each other!!! :rotfl2:
Neither can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: (But I'm really glad we do!!! :grouphug: )

Ware Bears said:

There are grown-ups here? Nobody told me, quick...hide!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANCESCA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Italy .

:banana: :banana: May all of your dreams come true ... sooooooooooon !!!! :banana: :banana:

BACIONI (Kisses), :love2:

Laura :wave:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter