HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reid!!
Have a great day!!
th_disney_066.gif
th_mickeyHappyBirthday.gif
th_disney_066.gif
th_mickeyHappyBirthday.gif
th_disney_066.gif

:bday: for tomorrow Reid! Have a FANTASTIC day and have a few :drinking1

::MinnieMo Have a great day my fellow scot ! and thanks for all the help with my ticker so far ! What have I done wrong :confused3 I'll be away before I even start counting down at this rate :badpc:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:​

Happy Birthday Reid - Hope its a good one!!​
:bday: :cake: :bday:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Hope you remember the essentials!! :drinking:

A big banana birthday conga to you Cyrano :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy happy birthday Reid. Hope you are having a really great day :Pinkbounc Where does everyone get the birthday graphics from???

Happy Birthday to you Reid!

Have a great day. I hope you are being spoiled by the troops :goodvibes

Had a busy day in work at HQ today, with a number of meetings and European funding applications :rolleyes:

At our team meeting I was suitably embarrassed when they all sang happy birthday :bday: No cake but butteries and pieces :cheer2:

Nothing special because it is a school night but on Saturday 24th we are all heading to Jimmy Chungs for buffet lunch, followed by Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat show - it is current DS3's favourite DVD/CD :hyper: :music: It will be the troops first visit to the theatre.

Thanks for all your lovely wishes and the clip art :love2:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter