Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Belated Anniversary!

My sincerest condolences on the loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Thank you so much…….

And thank you on the condolences for our wonderful Queen. It’s been such a sad occasion for most of our countrymen.

She will be missed.

Hope you’re doing good.

Not doing much sounds absolutely fantabulous. I am looking forward to our 4 days at RPR after our 4 days at Disney with my grandson (and his parents). I was beyond frustrated to have gotten up at the buttcrack of dawn and still landed very few of my dining choices for the 5 of us. That's never happened to me when planning any of our trips. I think after 4 days at Disney, my husband I will NEED that 4 days at Universal to relax!

Not doing much sounds absolutely fantabulous. I am looking forward to our 4 days at RPR after our 4 days at Disney with my grandson (and his parents). I was beyond frustrated to have gotten up at the buttcrack of dawn and still landed very few of my dining choices for the 5 of us. That's never happened to me when planning any of our trips. I think after 4 days at Disney, my husband I will NEED that 4 days at Universal to relax!

We are loving the down time we have managed this trip to catch up with friends who are here in Orlando, makes a change from constant rushing around for which I have no real interest in doing.

I agree with the relaxing time at Universal after Disney……so much more fun there!

Carol are you and Tom still in Florida? I am worried for everyone with that hurricane!

Thank you BH…..

We’re here and have extended our trip so we don’t leave till Oct 4th……who knew it would be almost a 5 week trip!

We feel completely safe here, staff have been wonderful and we’re very grateful for the help they gave us to rearrange everything.

I guess 22 plus trips and counting, we had to surf through a hurricane one visit, we’ll make the best of it……:)

Yes I was wondering about you guys! When were you supposed to go home? It's great that you had the flexibility to extend and also that the resort was able to do it for you. I hope it isn't too bad there. Keep us posted!

Thank you BH…..

We’re here and have extended our trip so we don’t leave till Oct 4th……who knew it would be almost a 5 week trip!

We feel completely safe here, staff have been wonderful and we’re very grateful for the help they gave us to rearrange everything.

I guess 22 plus trips and counting, we had to surf through a hurricane one visit, we’ll make the best of it……:)
Carole and Tom riding out a hurricane?! Now you truly will be honorary Floridians!

We’ll be missing the worst of it here. Of course, it only takes one downed tree to knock out power for a while (but hopefully not).

Stay safe!

Thank you BH…..

Keep us updated! Be careful!

Yes I was wondering about you guys! When were you supposed to go home? It's great that you had the flexibility to extend and also that the resort was able to do it for you. I hope it isn't too bad there. Keep us posted!

We were supposed to leave tonight around 8pm, yes, we’re very lucky we are able to extend trips in a flash.

So far so good, worst is still to come later, but all good right now.

Last edited:
Carole and Tom riding out a hurricane?! Now you truly will be honorary Floridians!

We’ll be missing the worst of it here. Of course, it only takes one downed tree to knock out power for a while (but hopefully not).

Stay safe!

lol……I’ll take that!

Hope you can avoid any damage too where you are and yes, keep out of harms way.

Good Luck, Tom and Carole! I’m hoping you don’t lose power and can snuggle up and keep cozy 🧶

Thanks Maria…….think we plan to have a snuggly afternoon once we’ve eaten.

They have emergency generators here, so we’ll be fine……. hope you’re doing ok :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter