Happily Ever After, Best Time and Place to get a Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maloned

DVC Member 2006
What would be the best time and place to try and get a spot to watch the Happily Ever After Firework Show.

We're going to the Magic Kingdom this coming Monday, January 28. Happily Ever After will be at 8pm.

We haven't been able to catch Happy Ever After in all it's glory. We were fortunate enough to watch-it from the Top-of-the-World Lounge a while back ago and another time from the other end of Main Street U.S.A. But Happily Ever After isn't like Wishes. The Cinderella Castle projections are a big part of the show, so distance is a factor.

I apologize is there is another thread about this, I tried and couldn't to find one. Thanks.

I'm not sure about timing but our favourite place to secure a spot is in the hub garden in front of Casey's Corner. We go early enough to sit directly behind one of the little fenced areas that are scattered around the hub. the fences are around small bushes and the area is only a few feet across. When everyone stands up, my DD has the few feet across the fenced area where nobody is standing to see the castle. Has worked well for us.

I'm not sure about timing but our favourite place to secure a spot is in the hub garden in front of Casey's Corner. We go early enough to sit directly behind one of the little fenced areas that are scattered around the hub. the fences are around small bushes and the area is only a few feet across. When everyone stands up, my DD has the few feet across the fenced area where nobody is standing to see the castle. Has worked well for us.

That is where we watched from too. We got there I think an hour early and there were already people there but we had enough space for 4 of us to get a spot pretty near the front of that garden area although not right at the little fence.

We like the view from the bridge to Tomorrowland. You’ll get a good look at the castle and Tink will fly directly overhead,

They do keep half the bridge open for foot traffic, but we’ve never waited more than 5 minutes before showtime.

You may want to have everyone together by then.

Ok.. thanks. I brought everyone with me. I don’t want to be inconsiderate. Just trying to balance being a good fellow Disney guest and a loving daddy.

Last edited:
Should I have my whole family while holding the spot?

Yes! Goes along with holding space in lines (you had that thread). Rude and inconsiderate to hold spots while others ride the rides or eat. If I remember your children are more than old enough to sit-

Posted as you posted

That’s why I’d rather ask here guy, instead of pressuring and not caring how it affects others. It doesn’t hurt to ask. I’m sorry if the question alone bothers you. Sorry we all don’t know how to be empathetic inherently in every circumstance.

Yes! Goes along with holding space in lines (you had that thread). Rude and inconsiderate to hold spots while others ride the rides or eat. If I remember your children are more than old enough to sit-

Posted as you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter