Happily Ever After at 8pm?

WawaCoffee

Thank the Phoenicians
We will be visiting WDW January 4th - 11th 2020. I just checked via the app, and it shows that Happily Ever After is at 8pm on the night I made a 7:30pm ADR at California Grill.

I thought it was always a 9pm show? And do you all think it would be best to change the ADR to 6:30 - 7? Our plan was to watch from the observation deck after finishing dinner.

We will be visiting WDW January 4th - 11th 2020. I just checked via the app, and it shows that Happily Ever After is at 8pm on the night I made a 7:30pm ADR at California Grill.

I thought it was always a 9pm show? And do you all think it would be best to change the ADR to 6:30 - 7? Our plan was to watch from the observation deck after finishing dinner.

It moves around, time wise. It’s often at 8pm during the winter months.

I’d say your ADR is perfect, but you can change it if you prefer. When we’ve been seated when the show starts, we just leave our table and walk out to the deck to watch, then sit back down after. I guess might not be idea if your nice warm meal shows up at 8pm though. :-)

It moves around, time wise. It’s often at 8pm during the winter months.

I’d say your ADR is perfect, but you can change it if you prefer. When we’ve been seated when the show starts, we just leave our table and walk out to the deck to watch, then sit back down after. I guess might not be idea if your nice warm meal shows up at 8pm though. :-)

I would do exactly this - by the time you get up and to your table, you'll probably have time to order a drink, and then head out to watch the fireworks, and come back in for dinner.

I agree that your reservation time is perfect. If you don't mind having dinner after the show. With a 7:30 time, you'd be seated and order a drink. You can take drink out on observation deck, return to your table and order your meal. Not the order you thought, but it sounds perfect in every way to me. Enjoy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter